1. The Bible is the inspired, inerrant word of God, and our only rule of faith and practice.
2. There is one God existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-equal and co-eternal.
3. In the deity of Jesus Christ, His incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death on Calvary for our sins, resurrection from the dead, and second coming to earth.
4. In the sinful nature and lost condition of every man apart from God.
5. In salvation as a gift of God by faith in Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for the forgiveness of our sins.
6. In the responsibility of every Christian to live a life separate from worldliness and sin, and to be a witness to the saving power of Jesus Christ.